Home                        Place An Order                        Subscribe                        Blog                      About                      Links                      Contact

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week one and two.

Hi!

First two week's deliveries are all out, thanks heaps to everyone who jumped in the deep end with me!

I'm really excited and hope you are too! Remember, all produce in Knock Knock Organics boxes is CERTIFIED ORGANIC. And delicious - I'm addicted to this week's plums!! I actually didn't want to put any in the boxes as I wanted them for myself, but I'm a good sharer.

I was just in my local BiLo and saw that they were selling Silverbeet for $3.98 PER BUNCH! That is for produce sprayed with pesticides, probably a GM crop, and more likely than not been cold stored for weeks in order to travel from who knows where!

No thanks!

I'll let fans know the next order deadline, be sure to drop me a line if you want some more sweet vegetables and fruit: kurt@knockknock.com.au.

Thanks again, Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment